Schools Registered Nurse - WA Schools - Contract
Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time contract position with a great school district in Washington. The perfect candidate will make a tremendous impact and have previous experience working with children in a school setting.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive school health program on school campus research, investigate and formulate plans of actions
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate nurse assistant(s)
- Delegate nursing responsibilities to other unlicensed assistive personnel according to district policy and the Texas Nurse Practice Act.
- Provide paraprofessional educational activities in areas of nursing tasks, health, and communication skills
- Provide episodic and emergency health care to ill or injured students or employees
- Develop and implement nursing care plans (Individuals Health Plans) with specific nursing interventions
Education and Experience
- BS in Nursing
- Valid Washington State license as a registered nurse (RN)
- experience in the school environment is desirable but not required
- Satisfactory background clearance results (fingerprinting required); proof of ability to work in the United States;
- valid Washington State driver’s license, current CPR & first aid cards and HIV/AIDS training
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled