School Speech Language Pathologist - Teletherapy
Are you wanting to work from home? Are you wanting to continue your career in Speech Pathology, but having difficulties finding opportunities?
There are school districts in California that are looking for a School Speech Language Pathologist to fill remote positions!
- Master’s Degree Speech- Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Active State License
- At least two years of recent school experience
- Monolingual & Bilingual Clinicians are encouraged to apply!
- K-12 Caseload
- Wide range of disabilities
- Contracted Full- Time position (Monday-Friday)
- Teletherapy (remote) position
- Evaluating, diagnosing, and treating speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Specific details about the position and its job responsibilities will be discussed during the interview process
The best part about working from home:
- No commute back and forth from work every day!
- You can create your own schedule!
For more information, please feel free to contact me. I will be looking forward to answering any questions that you may have!
Savannah Girard – Recruitment Manager
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled