School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Near Langhorne, PA
We are searching for a talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school near Langhorne, PA for the 22/23 school year! The director is ready to start interviewing candidates for this opportunity. Please apply through our website for immediate consideration.
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Early intervention/childhood caseload
- Evaluations, assessments, IEP meetings
A little about you:
- Must have Pennsylvania state Speech Language Pathology license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Bilingual candidates are preferred
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled