School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Part Time
A Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SPLA) position has opened near La Quinta, CA. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting:
- Part time, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Mild – moderate disabilities
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have California State License
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have certified SLP sign off work
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled