School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Part Time
We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join a school near Thermal, CA for the 21/22 school year!
A little about the position:
- Part time, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Mild – moderate disabilities
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred
A little about you:
- Must have California State License
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have certified SLP sign off work
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled