School Speech Language Pathologist - 21/22 School Year
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position has opened near Paicines, CA. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting for the 21/22 school year:
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- PreK/Early intervention case load
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- Bilingual/Spanish is preferred
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have California state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled