School Social Worker | Oxford, MI
Bilingual Therapies is working closely with a school district in Oxford, Michigan. They are looking for a school-based Social Worker who is ready to make an impact on students of all ages! If this is for you, apply now!
- Caseload: Pre-K-12th (45 students)
- Full-Time: 37.5 hrs/a week
- On-site (W-2 contract), but possibility of remote (1099 contract).
- 1 school site
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Active license in state of Michigan
- Must hold School Social Work certificate
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled