School SLP - Position available in Posen, IL
There is a contract now available for an SLP ( Speech Language Pathologist) with school experience in Posen, IL. The SLP will be responsible for speech language services for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Masters Degree
- State Speech Language Pathologist License
- Experience with students with assistive technology is preferred
- Screen, evaluate and provide services to students with communication disorders
- Implement and evaluate IEPS and their effectiveness
- Observation and case management
Please contact Nicholas Iwaniec via call or text at 813-219-1051 for more information. Send your resume to [email protected] for expedited consideration. I look forward to speaking with you.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled