SCHOOL SLP LICENSED IN IDAHO- WORK FROM HOME!
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a new work from home opportunity in the Idaho , Bilingual Therapies has an open position for you! This candidate must be state certified in Idaho to be considered.
Working for Bilingual Therapies has some great perks! These perks include weekly pay, competitive compensation package, health and dental insurance, licensing, plus many more!
Job Detail are as follows:
- Full-Time, teletherapy (remote) position
- Details will be discussed more in depth during interview
- Assist in developing speech and language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services
I look forward to hearing from you! To learn more about this position or other job openings please apply down below or directly contact Narda Rivera at 678.710.7557.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled