School Psychologists | Full-Time | 22-23 School Year | REMOTE
Bilingual Therapies has a great school district in California that is looking for a dedicated Psychologist to work remotely for the 2022-2023 school year. Review the details and apply now!
- Caseload: PreK-12th; evals, reports, IEP meetings, therapy.
- Full-Time; 37.5 hours/week
- Remote- 1099 Contract
- Master's Degree in School Psychology -required
- Specialist's Degree -preferred
- Psychology certification in state or residence, and South Carolina.
- Bilingual and Non-bilingual opportunities
Perks of Working with BT
- Weekly Pay
- Career support and interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as Zoom interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled