School Psychologist REMOTE Position
We have school districts in Pennsylvania looking for School Psychologists (mono/bi-lingual) for 100% VIRTUAL positions. The School Psychologists will be working in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to perform evaluations to determine their eligibility for services as per their IEPs. More about caseload, population and hours will be discussed during the interview.
**We offer direct and indirect services pay, clinical and technical training as well direct access to web-based/interactive tool kit that can be utilized for therapy and evaluations.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- Out-of-state School Psychologists must hold a license in their home state as well
- State-issued Education Certification or ability to apply
- Two years of school experience, required
- Reliable internet source
- Desktop/laptop, web camera and microphone
- Full-time (37.4 hours per week)
- Monday - Friday
- Assignment Period: January - June 2021
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 if you have any questions or to schedule an interview.
Looking for other remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled