School Psychologist | (Remote) | Full Time
Bilingual Therapies is teaming up with a school district on the East Coast! We are seeking to find an experienced School Psychologist who is ready to start the new school year off right! This position is offering on site, or remote if licensed in the state. Feel free to apply today if this is the right fit for you!
- Caseload: Pre-K-12th
- Full-Time: 35-40 hrs/wk
- On-site (W-2 contract), but possibility of remote (1099 contract).
- Working with ASD & Multiple Disabilities
- Collaborate with other Psychologist
- Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in School Psychology
- Active license in state of Delaware
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled