School Psychologist Openings in Louisiana for TeleHealth
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are assisting a school district in Louisiana seek dedicated School Psychologists for REMOTE services. The School Psychologists will be providing direct support and interventions to students; consult with teachers, families, and other school-employed mental health professionals to improve support strategies and coordinate needed services using our HIPAA-compliant platform.
- Clinical and Technical training
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Web-based activities and online Instructional Resources
- Direct and indirect services compensation
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Active State License
- Teaching Certification if required by the school or ability to apply
- At least two years of experience in a school setting
- Bilingual or monolingual professionals are welcome to apply
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Laptop/Desktop computer with reliable internet source
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other in-person/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled