School Psychologist Needed In Tempe, Arizona
We are looking for a School Psychologist for the 2021-2022 School year! The opening is with a school district east of Tempe, Arizona, and is a full time, on-site Position.
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Arizona school psychologist state license
- Overview of current IEP plans/adjustments
- Observations/parent meetings
- K-12 Caseload
- Full Time 30-37.5 Hours per week
- Wide Range of Disabilities
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct or Indirect hours.
- Weekly Pay
For more information, please feel free to contact me. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Carlos Eliseo – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled