School Psychologist needed for the 22/23 School Year Cassopolis Michigan
We are currently looking for a School Psychologist candidate to work with a school near Cassopolis, Michigan. This is a great, Full-time opportunity for the current school year working with students.
- Dates: ASAP- June 14, 2023
- Full Time
- Hours: 35 hrs per week
- Caseload: districtwide: full-time school psych; district will consider a teacher consultant.
- Requires a Master’s or Doctoral Level Degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the State Board
- Candidate must have National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) certification
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Please follow the link to our website to apply for this opportunity. If you wish to be immediately considered, please email James Foushee an updated copy of your resume. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district. You can also call James at 678-451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled