School Psychologist for Remote Services | Virginia
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Our team is currently interviewing for a School Psychologist Virtual position in Virginia for 2021-2022 school year.
- Hours: Part-Time/Full-Time
- Age groups: K-12
- Assignment Period: August 2021 - June 2022
- 1099 contract, Liability Insurance is required
- Key responsibilities: Eligibility, testing and evaluations
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Active State licenses
- At least two years of school experience
- Bilingual or monolingual
- Clinical Training and support from our directors
- Full access to our Tool Kit with web-based activities and online resources
- Technical training and support
- Weekly Paycheck
This position won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled