School Psychologist (Colorado) Remote/On-site
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time REMOTE position for a school district south of Loveland, CO. The School Psychologist will be working with a K-12th caseload and collaborate with parents and teachers to foster a healthy learning environment for their students.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed to practice in the state of Colorado
- Previous experience in school setting (preferred)
- Bilingual or Monolingual
We offer benefits that are tailored to your needs which can include..
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Weekly Paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled