School Psychologist Bennington, Vermont
School Psychologist– Bennington, Vermont
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with an exceptional school district near Bennington, Vermont to hire a school psychologist for a current, full-time opening. In this role you will work in the PreK-12 environment and hiring decisions will be made ASAP for an entire school year placement. Contract will renew for ’21-’22 school year as well.
- Diagnose and evaluate special education needs for students
- Initial evaluations, re-evaluations, interventions
- Overview of current IEP plans/adjustments
- Observations/parent meetings
- Onsite, 37.5 hrs/week. Will consider part time as well
- Previous experience in schools required
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Must have Vermont school psychologist state license in hand
- Must have systems analyst experience
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled