School Psych (MA) Fall 2021
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time position for SY 2021-2020 near Lynn, Massachusetts. The School Psychologist will be working with grades 4 through 8 and collaborate with parents and teachers to foster a healthy learning environment for their students.
- Evaluate students providing a comprehensive assessment of cognitive, social-emotional and behavioral needs, as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Provide in-school counseling services on a 1-1 or small group setting as deemed appropriate.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- License through the State Board
- Previous experience in school setting preferred
- Bilingual or monolingual
- School Psychologist Interns are also encouraged to apply
We offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Clinical Support and Online Resources
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
For additional information or immediate consideration, please reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
E: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other remote positions? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled