School Phycologist Needed in Irving, Texas
A position has just opened with Bilingual Therapies! We are looking for a School Psychologist. The opening is with a school district in Irving, Texas, and is a full time, on-site opportunity.
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Texas school psychologist state license
- Previous experience in schools required.
- Overview of current IEP plans/adjustments
- Observations/parent meetings
- K-12 Case Load
- Full Time
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct or Indirect hours.
- Weekly Pay
For more information, please feel free to contact me. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Carlos Eliseo – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled