School Part-Time SLP - Open Job - Belmont, MA
Sunbelt is in search for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Belmont, MA for the 2022-23 school year. The SLP will be Part-Time, for the full school year. The SLP will be responsible for providing speech therapy and developing IEPs for Elementary School Students.
- Masters Degree
- MA State Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- Screen, evaluate and provide services to students with communication disorders
- Administer speech and language screenings, evaluations for students
- Implement IEPs for each student served and evaluate effectiveness of that plan
- Participate in IEP team and work collaboratively
- Observation and case management and paperwork
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in Belmont, MA, please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via text or call at (813) 343-0394.
Feel free to reach out with any questions!
National Hiring Recruiter
Call or Text: 813-343-0394
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled