School-Based SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Needed ASAP
School-Based SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Full Time
Are you an SLP-CCC or a new grad looking to complete their CF year? This would be the perfect opportunity to further your career with our school district in Guernsey, Ohio. More information found below!
- Full Time (37.5-40 hours per week)
- Pay determined on experience and skill level
- K-12th grade caseload openings
- Master's level degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or similar field
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) but also will consider CFs!
- Must have SLP license for state of Ohio
- Previous pediatric experience preferred
- Attend school days in full Monday through Friday
- Identify and treat students with speech or language disorders and impairments
- Be comfortable working with students ranging from Kindergarten to 12th grade
- Assess and monitor individual students and groups
- Supervise SLPAs and CFs if have your CCCs
- Monitor progress of students' therapy and language proficiency
- Quality speech-language therapy services to students according to the students’ IEPs
- Weekly compensation
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Never have to do car duty or extra school responsibilities
For a quicker response about interviews or further details, contact Hailey Yarbrough with your resume and 2-3 professional references at [email protected] or 678-459-1113.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled