School Audiologist Position- Campbell, California
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a School Audiologist near the Campbell, California area! The job start day is as soon as possible through June 2022 and is a Full-Time position.
- Location: San Jose, California
- Full-Time, Monday- Friday
- Caseload will be discussed during interview
- Must have license in Audiology
- The Audiologist is responsible for selecting and fitting appropriate amplification for students with hearing impairment in the school setting
- Screens and performs diagnostic hearing evaluations on students and makes
appropriate referrals as warranted
- Provides in-service trainings for teachers/staff to facilitate basic knowledge pertaining to hearing loss and audiological equipment.
- Serves as an IEP/504 team member to assist with appropriate modifications/accommodations that the student may need in the classroom or with testing.
Bilingual Therapies Perks:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental insurance available
- Many more!
If you would like to know more about the position, please apply directly or reach out to Narda Rivera. Bilingual Therapies is ready to help take the next step in your career and is looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled