San Jose, CA - Open School Occupational Therapist Job - Upcoming School year - Now Hiring
A school district in San Jose, CA is now interviewing Certified Occupational Therapist (OT) for the upcoming 2022-23 school year. The position will begin in August 2022, full-time. This OT will provide occupational therapy for a caseload of elementary school students.
- Full-Time (32.5 hours per week)
- Occupational therapy school services
- Direct and indirect fine motor and sensory services
- Caseload of about 50 K-5th grade students
- OT Certification for the state of CA
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Previous school experience (Preferred)
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 343-0394.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled