Remote/In-person Services Needed | Speech Therapist
Bilingual Therapies has openings in Maryland for Speech-Language Pathologists to provide services for a school district until the end of the school year. This is an immediate need and we have in-person, hybrid and remote positions available. The SLP will be conducting assessments to determine students' eligibility for Special Education services as per their IEPs.
- Openings: 2
- Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday through Friday)
- Caseload: 30+ students (Elementary)
- Training will be provided especially on AAC devices
- Assignment Period: March 2021 - EOSY (possible renewal for next school year)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active state License
- Background Check/Fingerprints
- At least two years of school experience
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
**We offer clinical and technical training, web toolkit with online resources, direct and indirect services compensation, etc.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled