REMOTE | Virtual Speech Language Pathologists in California | $60/hour
Speech Language Pathologist | Virtual Full-Time
Our school district in California is scheduling interviews now! We need a full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. This position is entirely remote.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a California State SLP License.
- Out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed as an SLP in the state you reside in and in California.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- February 2023 (ASAP) - End of the School Year
- A Contract Renewal can be extended depending on the job performance throughout assignment.
- There will be a specific paraprofessional assigned to each Virtual SLP to facilitate therapy.
- Position Duties:
- Conducting assessments/evaluations
- Direct therapy with students - 1:1 and small group
- More details will be discussed with the school district during the video interview.
- Hourly Pay Range: $55+
- Weekly: $2,000
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Team Support Full-Time
- Independent Contractor
This position is filling fast. Please submit your resume to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. For urgent submissions and questions, please see the contact details below.
Vineece Verdun | Account Executive
Phone: (678) 920-5945
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled