Remote Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI) | 22/23 - School Year | Florida
We are working with a school district in Florida to fill a Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill a full-time Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments.
- Full-time (37.5/wk)
- Month-to-month contract, assisting with comp. service make-up
- Master’s degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- State School Certifications
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled