Remote- Speech Therapist needed in Towson, Maryland
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Remote Speech Language Pathologist near Towson, Maryland. Tele-therapy allows you to create your own schedule, and work in the comfort of your own home.
· Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
· ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
· Active State License
· Bilingual or Monolingual encouraged to apply.
· 2-3 years of previous experience
- K-12 Case Load
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Full Time
For this position you must have the ability to obtain a laptop/desktop computer, reliable internet, a working web camera and microphone. In order to make sure you have the tools we ask our candidates to pass a tech screening.
For more information, please feel free to contact me. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Carlos Eliseo – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled