Remote - Speech Therapist 2021-2022 School Year
Are you an individual looking for a rewarding career? Do you want to have a big impact in children’s lives?
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a great school district in Lake View, Oregon looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time opening.
- Plans, prepares, and delivers individualized services for children with speech and language needs.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language and hearing impairments.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Fully Virtual
- Full time (37 hours per week)
- Work hours: 8 AM – 3:30 PM Monday-Friday
- Master’s degree
- Valid Speech Language Pathologist license (or ability to apply)
- Experience working in schools preferred
- Case management experience highly preferred
For more information about this Speech Therapy job position, please submit an application and an updated resume.
Monolingual and Bilingual candidates considered.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled