Remote Speech-Language Pathologists | 22/23 - School Year | California
We are working with a school district in California to fill a Special Education Teacher position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill a part-time Speech Language Pathologist.
- Part-time (20/wk)
- K-12, mod/severe, one school site, sharing caseload with another SLP + onsite facilitator to assist with services
- Master's level degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by Board of Speech-Language Pathology - California
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled