Remote Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Nebraska
VRemote Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Nebraska
a school district near Lincoln, Nebraska is hiring a remote Speech-Language Pathologist for a current opening. In this role you will work with Birth- 3rd grade kiddos on a pat-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP through the rest of the current school year.
- Provide assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments
- Use digital tools to perform teletherapy
- 3 days/week
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Nebraska Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
- 1099 Contractor: Must have or obtain liability insurance
Employment: Part-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled