Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Massachusetts
Bilingual Therapies has a Speech-Language Pathologist opening for Teletherapy services in Massachusetts. The SLP will perform various assessments for students in K-12 to determine students' eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements with a K-12 caseload, treating mild to moderate disabilities.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
Because this position is virtual there will be Technical Requirements which will include making sure you have a reliable internet source for your desktop/ laptop, a working web camera and microphone.
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Direct and indirect hours compensation or Guaranteed hours
- Clinical support and training
- Continuing education
- Web resources
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled