Remote Speech Language Pathologist | Maine
Bilingual therapies is partnering with a school district in Maine to find a skillful Remote Speech Language Pathologist to come on board for the new school year. Apply now if you feel this is the right position for you!
- Caseload: Pre-K-3rd
- Full-Time: 35 hrs/wk
- On-site (W-2 contract), Or remote (1099 contract).
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active license in state of Maine
- Prior teletherapy experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected]gualtherapies.com for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled