Remote Special Education Teacher | 2022-23 School Year
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district in the Midwest! A School in Winona, Minnesota is looking for an experienced Special Education Teacher to bring on board for the up coming school year. This is a remote position that requires you to work from the comfort of your home.
- Caseload: Pre-K-8th (15-20 students)
- Full-Time: 37.5-40 hrs/wk
- (1099 contract).
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, then Master's or Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active license in state of Minnesota
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled