Remote SLP Opening in Kansas City, MO
A Remote Speech Language Pathologist school-based position is currently open at Bilingual Therapies in Kansas City, MO. Because this position is a remote/virtual position there will be Technical Requirements which include a reliable internet connection, working webcam and a working microphone.
You will be provided clinical assistance and mentorship, and digital resources and activities by Bilingual Therapies and the school district.
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience in school setting preferred but not required
- Current ASHA Certification (CCC)
- Current state license or the ability to apply
- Monolingual or Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
- 2+ years of experience required
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled