Remote School Psychologist (Virginia)
Bilingual Therapies is looking a Full-Time School Psychologist in Virginia who wants to make a difference in children’s life through practicing in a school setting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop individual, group or system level interventions which improve identified problems or concerns, including academic, social / emotional / behavioral / mental health needs as they relate to educational progress.
-- Conducts, interprets and implements student assessment which includes record review, interview, observation, and standardized assessment.
- Administers and interprets norm-referenced and curriculum-based udometric and psychological assessment measures.
- Participates in team-based follow-up activities to review student progress, analyze data, and modify individual interventions.
- Reviews school-wide assessment data to assist building staff(s) in interpreting and designing school-wide interventions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Virginia Professional Educator License with School Psychology Endorsement
- Internship/Practicum experience at the PK-12 level preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled