Remote School Psychologist- Indiana
Bilingual Therapies is looking to hire a certified school psychologist for the 2021-2022 School Year in Indiana.
The School Psychologist is a specialist in child growth and development as it relates to the child’s overall adjustment. The position works closely with local school district leadership to design, implement, and monitor effective research-based programs and strategies for students with disabilities and at-risk students, including the management of special education resources. School psychologist also serves as a liaison between the school and other agencies on behalf of children with disabilities and their families.
- Consult with parents, administrators, teachers, and students concerning the educational and emotional needs of students.
- Evaluate students suspected of having a disability or learning difficulties.
- Coordinate student services between the school and other agencies.
- Serve as a member of an educational team to help address the needs of students.
- Administer and interpret tests of intelligence, achievement, multi-aptitude and methods of behavioral and curriculum-based assessment.
- Determine eligibility of children with disabilities.
- Work with teachers to establish individual education plans.
- Complete all required reports and records.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal special education regulations in the eligibility evaluation and reevaluation process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Prior school experience preferred
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
- Criminal background check required for hire.
- Must have license or willing to be a licensed psychologist in state
If you would like to know more about the position, please apply directly or reach out to Narda Rivera. Bilingual Therapies is ready to help take the next step in your career and is looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled