Remote School Psychologist - Full or Part Time
Bilingual Therapies is partnering with a school district to contract for a fully remote position to be worked in the comfort of your home! We are taking full and part time applicants. The School Psychologist will be expected to work in compliance with all federal, state, accreditation, and internal regulations in an ethical manner.
APPLY NOW! This job will go fast!
- Caseload Varies K-12th
- Virtual Position
- Remainder of 2022-2023 school year with possibility to work summer hours and next school year
- Full time or two Part time applicants
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Active California Licensure (Must have this to qualify)
- NASP certified
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- At least 2 years experience
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills, professional conduct, and communication skills.
- Conducts comprehensive psychological evaluations that include assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional, and behavioral status'.
- Completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines.
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Attends meetings as needed
- Consultations as needed
- Not all responsibilities listed
Bilingual Therapies Benefits:
Note: You do not need to be bilingual for this position.
- Competitive compensation (paid every Friday)
- Ability to work after school hours and weekends
- Paid for direct and indirect services (ex. scheduling, meetings, report writing)
- Access to Bilingual Therapies clinical team
- Access to Bilingual Therapies technical team
Don't be a stranger! If you have any questions or are interested in any other positions with Bilingual Therapies, feel free to reach out to me. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact info below...
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled