Remote Psychologist Position | Arizona -- 2022-2023 School Year
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a passionate School Psychologist to work full time in the 2022-2023 school year for a contract position in Arizona. This school is incredibly supportive and eager to invite a skilled Psych onto their team as soon as possible.
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information. Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Possibly supervising school psych interns.
- 2 years school experience
- Active Arizona State Licensure
- Virtual experience preferred
- You do not need to be Bilingual
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Start: August 2022
- End: June 2023
- Remote position
- Caseload varies: elementary, middle and high school
Bilingual Therapies Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
How to apply:
You can enter in your information and contact details below
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 710 - 7691
I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled