Remote Psychologist | California | Part Time
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a passionate School Psychologist this school year for a contract position located near Lancaster, California. This school is incredibly supportive and eager to invite a skilled School Psychologist onto their team as soon as possible. For anyone commuting for this position, we can potentially provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive, and we can connect about interviews immediately.
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations including review of records, formal and informal testing, observation of the student's functioning in multiple settings.
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees.
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students.
- Provides crisis intervention as needed.
Why work with us?
With 29 years of contracting professionals like yourself, and an established 11 year old virtual platform, we are setting you up for success! All hours worked, you will be paid for (direct and indirect hours). You’ll have access to a clinical and technical team. We wouldn’t contract you with a school we don’t love! Am I missing anything?
- Master's Degree in School Psychology required. Specialist's Degree preferred.
- Minimum experience 2 years in psych field.
- Must hold (or be eligible for) certification in school psychology. Licensure in hand preferred.
- K-12 caseload
- Fully remote
- Part-time position
Should you want to learn more about this position, or any other positions that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help find you the perfect fit!
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled