Remote Psychologist | Arizona School
Are you a School Psychologist in Arizona? We have a great school looking for a School Psychologist in Tucson. If you’re interested in this position and other opportunities, please directly contact the Recruiting Manager.
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information. Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Possibly supervising school psych interns.
- 2 years school experience
- Active Arizona State Licensure
- Virtual experience preferred
- You do not need to be Bilingual
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Start: August 2022
- End: June 2023
- Remote position
- Caseload varies: elementary, middle and high school
Bilingual Therapies Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
How to apply:
You can enter in your information and contact details below
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 710 - 7691
I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled