Remote opening for Speech Language Pathologist: Washington
Work From Home as a School Psychologist
Bilingual Therapies is always looking for professionals looking to work in a school setting. We work with school districts across the United States and are looking to place you in a position and community you want to serve!
Currently we are looking for REMOTE School Psychologist in Washington.
• Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening.
• Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
• Specific detail will be discussed during interview
•This clinician does NOT have to be bilingual. All are welcome to apply!
- Must possess School Psychologist certification.
- Must be licensed in Washington
- 2 years of school experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled