Remote Occupational Therapist | School | Georgia
Bilingual Therapies is working closely with a school district in Georgia. They are looking for an experienced remote school-based Occupational Therapist who is ready to make an impact on students of all ages! If this is for you, apply now!
- Caseload: Pre-K-12th
- Full-Time: 38-40 hrs/wk
- Remote (1099 contract).
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active license in state of Georgia
- Must be able to provide liability insurance
- Must be able to pass a tech screen
- At least 2 years teletherapy experience
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled