Remote - Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist - Massachusetts Schools
At Bilingual Therapies, honoring the cultural and linguistic diversity of students and families is at the heart of how we support our educational professionals. Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time contract position with a great school district in Massachusetts. The perfect candidate will make a tremendous impact and have previous experience working with children in a school setting.
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from an accredited college or university
- Valid Massachusetts license as a speech-language pathologist
- Ability to use the accepted tests and measurements to assess communication disorders and conditions
- Knowledge of evaluation, habilitation, and rehabilitation of speech-language disorders and conditions
- Ability to instruct and manage student behavior
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled