Remote Bilingual School Psychologist | Rhode Island
Bilingual Therapies is working closely with a school district in Rhode Island. They are looking for a remote school-based Bilingual Psychologist who is ready to make an impact on students of all ages! If this is for you, apply now!
- Caseload: High School
- Full-Time: 35-40 hrs/wk
- Remote (1099 contract).
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- Active license in state of Rhode Island
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual: Spanish
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
- Must be able to obtain liability insurance
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled