Registered Nurses With BSNs Needed in Santa Maria, CA | 2022-2023 School Year
Registered Nurse | Santa Maria, California
We are hiring Registered Nurses to oversee multiple school sites for the 2022-2023 school year.
- California State Registered Nurse License is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is required.
- Must pass a drug test before starting.
- Must pass a background check.
- ASAP - June 30, 2023
- 40 Hours/Week
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade
- General School Nursing Duties
Benefits and Incentives:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Relocation Compensation
Apply now to be considered!
Please apply with your resume to be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. For eager submissions, contact our Senior Account Executive directly by email or phone listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Account Executive
Email: Click here
Phone: (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled