Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Near Newton, MA.
We seek a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to contribute to a school district in the Newton, MA, area; this is a contract position, and the role will be for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year! Please see below for more information!
- Hours: Full-Time 35
- Strong ABA skills, discrete-trial training, and implementing support plans
- Primarily 1:1 support, some small group
- Licensed as a Registered Behavior Technician or eligible for the license pending the competency assessment.
- Tax-free Housing / Meals and Incidentals Stipends
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Investment Plans
- Weekly Direct Deposit
678-451-1025| APPLY NOW
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled