Registered Behavior Technician - Full Time | Near New Britain, CT
We are working with a school district near New Britain, CT, to fill a certified Registered Behavior Technician position. This district wants to hire a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Full Time (35 hr/wk)
- Start: ASAP
- Caseload: 1:1 with an Elementary School student who has high functioning Autism. They will work directly under the direction of a BCBA.
- Bachelor's in Psychology
- Needs supervision from BCBA to keep active certification
- Must hold and maintain their RBT certification through BACB
- RBT License
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled