RBT - Registered Behavioral Technician Positions in Arizona (21/22 SY)
Available Positions: Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBT)/Behavior Specialist
Location: Peoria, Arizona
Assignment Period: 2021-2022 School Year
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide behavioral, instructional, vocational and developmental assistance to students who are disabled as prescribed by the supervising teacher or other certified professional.
- Apply basic practices of effective behavioral management, and assists in the teaching of problem solving skills to students as prescribed by the supervising teacher, guidance counselor or administrator.
- Assist with behavior management programs including monitoring and charting behaviors specific to individual behavior plans.
- Provide assistance in the learning area in dealing with behavioral issues by applying crisis intervention to students with aggressive behavior and restraining violent students as needed.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- AA degree OR 60 college credit hours
- Valid CPR First Aid certification.
- Obtain and maintain a valid Arizona Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card (AZ IVP FPCC)
- Obtain and maintain Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NCI) certification.
**We offer an excellent benefits package which can include, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends and reimbursements.
For additional information or immediate consideration, please reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
E: [email protected]
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled