Psychologist Opening 2021-2022
Bilingual Therapies is now hiring a School Psychologist for a school-based role near Providence, Rhode Island. In this role you will work in the K-12 environment and hiring decisions will be made ASAP for an entire upcoming school year placement.
- Initial evaluations, re-evaluations, interventions
- Overview of current IEP plans/adjustments
- Observations/parent meetings
- Previous experience in schools required
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Rhode Island school psychologist state license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Direct and indirect hours compensation
- Weekly Paycheck
Employment: Full-time, contract
For consideration for this school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled